We believe we can identify Him both Biblically, and scientifically.
In studying the man-made religions of the world, ancient creation myths, and pagan deities, there are found common tenets that express the characteristics of their gods. These include:
- Man leaving earth and becoming deity
- Plural deities in conflict with each other
- Sensuous preoccupation
- Creation by naturalistic means
- Exploration of the creation by the gods
- Sacrifice by murder
Only one creation concept is unique in not sharing these characteristics, and that is the account of creation as told in the Holy Bible. The God of the Bible is the only God that satisfies man's own observation of what life teaches him. Knowledge shows that the "First Cause of Creation" or "The Creator"
The great philosophic questions of life that have been asked by all cultures are as follows:
Who Am I?
Where Did I Come From?
What Is My Purpose Here?
Where Am I Going?
These can be addressed by the study of the "First Cause of creation"-The Creator Himself. Is it possible that the Creator originally designed the earth to benefit the one He would ultimately create on the final sixth day of the literal week of creation? We say yes, it is possible. This one - MAN - would be created in the image of his Creator, to fulfill His purpose, and to be in charge of the creation. This original creation with its protective firmamental canopy, supporting internal infrastructure, and myriad life forms would be an environment in which man could flourish.
Protective Firmamental Canopy
- Receiving the short wave energy from stellar bodies
- Amplifying the mid-spectral light
- Filtering out harmful ultraviolet radiation
- Causing increased atmospheric pressure
- Causing increased oxygen ratio
Supporting Internal Infrastructure
- Core keeping the electromagnetic field oriented
- Radioactive elements giving off nuclear radiation and thermal energy
- Band of asphalt hydrocarbons moderating and sustaining the constant temperature of the energy
- Great waters transporting that energy through aqueducts to the earth's surface
Myriad Life Forms
- Plants: Fruit on the vine and seed in the fruit
- Animals: All creatures, including dinosaurs, coexisting with man
- Man: Superior intelligence immediate youth and functional maturity
We find the Creator the "First Cause of creation" described in Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God"
Hawking, Stephen W., Ellis, George F.R., The Cosmic Black-Body Radiation and the Existence and Singularities in our Universe: Astrophysical Journal; 152, 1968, pp 25-26
Encyclopedia Britannica, Ancient European: Religions; 15th Ed., Vol. 18, p 789, p 794
Encyclopedia Britannica, Middle Eastern Religions: 15th Ed., Vol. 24, p 89
Encyclopedia Britannica, Religious Doctrines and Dogmas: 15th Ed., Vol. 17, p 370
Morris, Henry M., Many Infallible Proofs: Master Books; El Cajon, CA., 1985, p 103
Baugh, Carl E., Creation In Symphony - The Model: Creation Evidence Museum