Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and to day, and forever (Heb. 13:8). He is the high and lofty One that inhabits eternity (Isa. 57:15). He upholds all things by the word of his power (Heb. 1:3). At this very moment Jesus, my Creator is…
- Thinking about me… “The Lord thinketh upon me” (Ps. 40:17)
- Guiding me… “I will guide thee with mine eye” (Ps. 32:8)
- Holding me… “Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand” (John 10:28)
- Living within me… “I in them and thou in me” (John 17:23)
- Loving me… “Love them as thou hast loved me” (John 17:23)
- Cleansing me… “The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin” (I John 1:7)
- Empowering me… “That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings” (Phil. 3:10)
- Strengthening me…“Strengthened with might by his Spirit (Eph. 3:16), “My strength is made perfect in weakness” (II Cor. 12:9)
- Feeling my infirmities…“Touched with the feeling of our infirmities” (Heb. 4:15)
- Assuring me… “All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
“But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be [tested] above that ye are able; but will with the [testing] also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it” (I Cor. 10:13).
“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need” (Hebrews 4: 16).